Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Though I'd like to say this is a hard game I don't think it truly gets the message across. Its hard to the point that I got frustrated which only happens when you care about where the story is going. So well done to you all who put this together!

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Seamless!

Of all the things that are impressive nothing is more so than how I forget this game is flash!
What a marvel to behold.

William and Sly 2 William and Sly 2

Excellent

Wonderful pace & atmosphere, bugs with the medals [not that I particularly care about it though], Especially enjoyed the messages left in places gave a bit of an air of mystery about each of the puzzles. All in all superb!
[part from the medals I did not experience any other problems.]

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Great atmosphere & attention to detail

I'd say the levelling (lack there of) I personally found it very refreshing. Most games always seem to have some sort of skill based system even when its complete arbitrary and at times unnecessary. I'd like to add Hadokenstyle's review was very nicely done, out nice to see a well written review :]

Again the atmosphere was great, soundtrack just excellent really enjoyable!

Cat Astro Phi Cat Astro Phi

Rare

to see such dedication, goes such a long way in proving graphics mean nothing in the midst of a project that has so much passion involved.
Proper mint this is. Well done to you all!

Green vector wheels Green vector wheels

...

What self bomber didn't say

The King's League The King's League

balance

a truly well balanced game well done!

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

"fantastic"

fantastic, Its all I can say about it really, had no problems while I played was great and I can't thank you enough for submitting such a brilliant piece on new grounds I wish you and your team all the best I myself can compose and If I can help in anyway please let me know.
Again just brilliant!