Contagious Contagious

as always excellent no fanboy on this I just really enjoy your work!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers

Star of the North Fist Star of the North Fist

Excellent very well done!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Fantastic, I would have like to have seen more work done to the characters In relation to what was being said for example "stick dudes" the font could have changed to low res or something. Anyways nice work I really enjoyed this :)

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Though I'd like to say this is a hard game I don't think it truly gets the message across. Its hard to the point that I got frustrated which only happens when you care about where the story is going. So well done to you all who put this together!

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Seamless!

Of all the things that are impressive nothing is more so than how I forget this game is flash!
What a marvel to behold.

William and Sly 2 William and Sly 2

Excellent

Wonderful pace & atmosphere, bugs with the medals [not that I particularly care about it though], Especially enjoyed the messages left in places gave a bit of an air of mystery about each of the puzzles. All in all superb!
[part from the medals I did not experience any other problems.]

06 - Surface 06 - Surface

nicely!

The intro delay was just so nicely done not to much not to little and just in the right place mix wise. I'd suggest for the drums to look at varying the velocity on the midi notes to give it a more real sound.
Great job I'm sure you know that though :]

it's a dog's life it's a dog's life

I really enjoyed the colour scheme of this piece

sucho responds:

all 2 of them

Anima Commercium Anima Commercium

Great!

Such attention to detail, its spectacular to be allowed witness to such focus and dedication. I can only praise it. Subjectively speaking I would have seen the skull being a bit more ominous, however I can understand that you wanted it to look the way it does and it still still looks superb!
Well done.

Ikarus777 responds:

Thank you!!! I saw the subtle side of deaths face so I made up for it with the souls trapped inside death in the lower part of his torso, I mean damn, death is so ominous in its self I decided to shift away from the ominous and give death a more complacent look, like hes stating "I know what my job is and im comfortable with it"